Chicago’s luxury condo market remains on fire. In March 2013 there were 32 sales over 1 million dollars. There were 3 more sales in Trump Tower Chicago in March, 3 at Lincoln park 2550 and 3 sales at The new Ritz Carlton Residences. All are beautiful buildings and a pleasure to show and spend time there. Here are the top 5, highest priced condo closings in downtown Chicago for the month of March.
1. 50 E. Chestnut #601-701 Chicago, Illinois 60611 This is a custom duplex with its own private elevator access.
3 bedrooms, 3.1 baths, sq. ft. not disclosed.
Sold Price $4,053,109 Monthly assessments: $1861.00/month, Taxes $NEW
2. 11 E. Walton Chicago, Illinois 60611 The Waldorf Astoria Chicago
3 bedrooms/3.1 Baths, 4008 sq. ft.
Sold Price $3,875,000 Monthly assessments: $2285/month, Taxes $15,684
3. 2550 N. Lakeview Chicago, Illinois 60614 Lincoln Park 2550
3 bedrooms/3.1 Baths, 2840 sq. ft.
Sold Price $2,960,020 Monthly assessments: $1398/month, Taxes $NEW
4. 1448 N. Lake Shore Dr Unit 16AB, Chicago, Illinois 60610 Chicago Luxury Co-Op
4 bedrooms/4 Baths, 5250 sq. ft.
Sold Price $2,900,000 Monthly assessments: $5691/month, Taxes $20,753
5. 118 E. Erie St. Unit 36E, Chicago, Illinois 6061 The Ritz Carlton Residences
2 bedrooms/2.1 Baths, 2461 sq. ft.
Sold Price $2,900,000 Monthly assessments: $2963/month, Taxes $NEW